I LOVE MY KINDLE!

I love my Kindle! Free books, the most recent releases instantly, larger print, and the ability to read outdoors on a sunny day!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Books Delivered and what about J.R. Ward?

So last night I finished the second book in the "Shadow Children" series, "Among the Imposters". Earlier in the day I had finished "Sea Swept" by Nora Roberts. Today I got four new books in the mail and the library called to tell me two books I had on hold are in as well! Yay!!! It should be a great weekend:)
I am continuing on in the "Chesapeake" series by Roberts, the "Shadow Children" series by Haddix and the "Carrie Bradshaw" books by Bushnell. On Monday I will post a fresh book review and some more quotes from "My Sister's Keeper" by Picoult. That is another book I hope to complete in a day or two.
I am also considering reading something by J.R. Ward. Any suggestions?

No comments: