I LOVE MY KINDLE!

I love my Kindle! Free books, the most recent releases instantly, larger print, and the ability to read outdoors on a sunny day!

Monday, August 8, 2011

ebookfling.com- A book lending site

Just thought I'd share this for my fellow Kindle or Nook users. I haven't tried it yet myself but I stumbled across this while reading a magazine this weekend. If you have a Kindle or Nook (or use a laptop, tablet, or phone that runs  their software) check out http://www.ebookfling.com/ List the titles you have available to lend. Every time one of yours is borrowed, you get a free credit to read someone else's book for 14 days (there are currently 11,000 available). If you want to borrow but not lend, there is a $3 fee. I will check this out and keep you posted but if you try it before me let me know what you think! I have a hard time finding lending sites for the Kindle. Even my local libraries e-books do not support the Kindle format.

No comments: