I LOVE MY KINDLE!

I love my Kindle! Free books, the most recent releases instantly, larger print, and the ability to read outdoors on a sunny day!

Monday, August 29, 2011

The Places You'll Go

In honor of both of my daughter's first day of school tomorrow I will just offer up the recommendation of "Oh, The Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss. One of my favorite pieces of fiction and so very inspirational. My mother gave it to me as a high school graduation gift and I have in turn given it  as grad gifts many times over. I will do the same for my girls upon their graduation. Until then, cheers to 5th and 9th grade tomorrow for my kids!
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."   

No comments: