I LOVE MY KINDLE!

I love my Kindle! Free books, the most recent releases instantly, larger print, and the ability to read outdoors on a sunny day!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Updates on Current Reads

This weekend I started reading "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett. I have very high expectations for this book. I am only a couple chapters in but I am intrigued by some of the characters and distracted a little by the dialect- even though I know it's obviously important to the book.
I also am about three quarters through "My Sister's Keeper". Oh my. It  has started to get tear jerky and I  have started to really hate certain characters; even though I keep saying to myself, "I were in that position, what would I do." I'm beginning to think that might be the intended message of the book......
Hope to have full reviews soon!

No comments: